Your colour? Irrelevant.
Your sexual orientation? Don’t care.
Your religion? Yawn...
Rizlly is like a cocktail: an intoxicating mix of intense ingredients (some with exotic backgrounds) that makes the world look a whole lot better. All we're interested in is whether you’re totally serious about work and smile about everything else. (Mind you, a cool haircut helps…)
Tell us about your ideas, experience and how you could make Rizlly even more amazing.
Rizlly is fueled by talent. And now we want to add even more to our tank.
We’re looking for a Project / Account Manager who wants to become a star in the world of retail. Someone who wants to work with multinational clients and colleagues. And someone who runs towards a challenge, not away from one.
Specifically, we need a superhero who:
• Is a great communicator that gets results that benefit Rizlly and our client
• Speaks fluent English – and Czech if possible
• Cares more about common sense than titles
• Is results-driven and gives a superhuman performance when it’s needed (which is every day!)
• Can built a strong relationship with all stakeholders
• Communicate openly and says it as it is
• Is organised and creative
• Can manage budgets, stakeholders and time across multiple projects
• Is a team player and works collaboratively
• Prefers to say ‘YES’ than ‘NO’ and keeps finding solutions
• Has a charismatic, warm and genuine personality
• Has a sharp eye for detail
• Works well under pressure with a flexible approach
• Enjoys travelling, meeting new clients and exceeding their expectations
• Manages time and workload effectively
• Is IT literate
• Understands fashion, follows trends and has a real passion for retail.
Oh - and one more thing…
• Experience in design and/or retail would be an advantage.
Recognize yourself? Then let’s talk - contact email@example.com or apply below!
Project / Account Manager
Can you ensure that suppliers actually supply? And can you make certain that our store development teams actually develop?
Then you could be what Rizlly’s looking for. We need an experienced Production Manager to…
· Oversee production processes and draw up cost-effective production schedules
· Monitor standards so everything is produced on time to the highest quality
· Implement quality-control programmes to ensure health and safety guidelines are followed
· Develop and maintain positive partnerships with third party suppliers
· Handle procurement, quotations and documentation for Rizlly concepts and programmes
· Deliver 2D and 3D production
· Support CAD engineers in the initial construction of ideas and options and closely co-operate with development teams.
To do all this, you’ll definitely need:
· To be a fast-thinking, organised and reliable problem-solver who negotiates with confidence
· A strong technical background with a practical understanding of construction techniques
· A good working knowledge of materials, available sources and relevant technologies
· Proven project / production management experience
· Fluent Czech and intermediate English.
And we’d be pretty impressed if you also had:
· Experience and knowledge of the retail industry
· A working knowledge of Sketchup or CAD.
Do you see all this and say “that’s me”? Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
CZ +420 606 646 666
CZ +420 606 608 609
(office / logistics)
Praha 10, Czech Republic